Coin-Operated Digital Tyre Inflator
E-07-T-OD-WP Technical Data Summary
Dimensions (Height*Width*Depth) 1260mm*360mm*360mm49.6"*14.2"*14.2"
Packing Size (Height*Width*Depth) 225mm*1290mm*400mm 8.9"*50.8"*15.7"
Net Weight 19KG/41.9lbs
Gross Weight 22KG/46.7lbs
Power Requirement 100-240Vac 50/60HZ
Power Consumption 10VA
Operating Temperature Range -20℃/-4°F to 70℃/158°F
MaxInletAir Supply 145PSI/10bar/1000kPa
Operating Range 5-102PSI/0.3-7bar/35-700kPa
Units of Measurement PSI/bar/kPa
1. Auto-start inflation
2. Automatic zero drift adjustment
3. Remain at last setting
4. Audible and visual end of the cycle signal indicators
5. Large backlight LCD display
6.Vandal resistant mechanical switches
7.1 Nos.*10M/32.8ft filling hose
8. Locking access door with one lock
9. Door recessed for extra strength and additional weatherproofing
10. The unit needs a coin/s input signal to activate
11. Number of coins to activate machine is adjustable
12. Amount of time per coin is adjustable
13. The coin/s remaining time will be displayed on the second LCD
14. Number of coins put through the machine can be displayed on the second
LCD when turn on the unit
15. Options available:
■ Stainless steel cabinet
■ Additional heater
■ Additional water tap
E-07-T-OD-WP Operation Steps:
1. Input coin to activate the unit.
2. Set final target pressure using the + and – buttons. The LCD screen will
show the target pressure.
3. Connect air hose to tyre valve stem.
4. When unit “beeps” and the LCD screen flashes the target pressure, tyre
inflation is complete.
5. If tyre has zero pressure, the “FILL” button must be pressed to commence
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US