- Time of issue:2021-02-26 08:34:58
Maintenance of the Nitrogen Tyre
Change Filter Elements (Minimally every 6 months)
Caution: Perform Element changes only when system is depressurized.
1. Unscrew/detach the filter housing from the filter head and drain off any oil in the housing into a suitable container.
2. Remove and discard the used element. Replace the element with a new one of the appropriate grade.
3. Screw/reattach the filter housing back onto the filter head. Do not over tighten. Housing is sealed with an o-ring, so gently hand-tighten.
4. Repeat this process for both filters.
Routine Maintenance Schedule
1. Check for air and nitrogen leaks. Tighten or re-tape fittings as necessary.
2. Check that the inlet pressure is within recommended operating range.
Clean unit as necessary.
Every Six Months
Replace filter elements.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone